The Road To Recovery For Our Country

Ok, I admit it. I'm lost. I don't see it. I see major automotive manufactures upside down and closing dealerships nationwide while on the bring of bankruptcy. I see home foreclosures running wild, mortgage companies fa-ling, the stock market balancing on a tight wire and un employment at a record all time high with millions of people throughout the nation struggling as the economy sinks deeper and deeper.

So where is all this change that was to come forth? Where is the fruit of the endless trillions being spent? and most importantly, when does your everyday American get a break, rather than corporate America?

How about a break on our utility bills, auto insurance, and those every month financial responsibilities that we encounter year round. What about our senior citizens, single mothers, widows, and the likes?

Oh if mercy, compassion, and love would flow over greed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The world is lost and that is why we are here. I too was once lost and now I am a new creation in Christ Jesus. Though I don't have a lot to give I will continue to give until I am gone and have nothing left to give and then I will keep on giving. I will do this because that is what Jesus did for me and you. Through hard times of struggle and poverty that is when God's mercy is really revealed through his disciples. I hope you have a blessed week!